Monday, May 24, 2010

Sorry for the serious lack of updates people. Always want update, jayden's awake.
maybe he doesnt like me updating my blog ? Haha.
Getting used to life being someone's mother. It's tiring, but totally worth it!

Jayden's has grown so much different from before. He's always smiling and
blabbering in his baby language whenever he's awake.
Worse still , he will nag at me before falling asleep! * Faints *
I realised jayden smiles and blabbers to photos of people smiling .


This is prove! He's smiling to a baby poster in kiddy palace!
He smiles and blabber to my wedding photo too.

Went to rachel's place to slack last friday. Cloud changed so much since the last time
i saw him! Handsome boy le. Ordered mac , chit chatted and mum keep rushing me home.
Had fun slacking with her. Looking forward to slacking at her place again =]

Brought jayden to swim today. He wanted to get up in less than 15mins.
Think he's tired. But i think he still enjoyed himself.


Jayden's sleeping on my chest now while i'm blogging.
I'll try to update again soon , i promise (:

No comments: